Career Opportunity – Treasury Analyst
With over 80 years of experience in the construction industry, Graham has a diverse portfolio of completed projects. And in each of our projects, from the simplest to the most complex, our goal remains the same: do the best job possible, always.
Graham, one of Canada’s leading general contractors and “50 Best Managed Companies” has an opportunity available for an experienced Treasury Analyst in Calgary, Alberta.
Reporting to the Treasury Manager, the Treasury Analyst is responsible for various treasury duties and will be based in Graham’s Calgary Corporate office.
· Manage daily cash process ensuring various entities are appropriately funded.
· Liaise with corporate groups and subsidiaries to validate data on a timely basis.
· Primary contact with banks on day-to-day banking maintaining compliance requirements.
· Support cash forecasting process;
· Prepare monthly bank and investment reconciliations for multiple entities.
· Monitor and maintain compliance requirements with credit agreements.
· Prepare covenant reporting for debt, leases and credit facilities.
· Support internal controls and external audits.
· Manage in the preparation of reporting to the Board of Trustees;
Treasury System / Process Improvement
· Assist in use and continued improvement of new SAP system.
· Use SAP product and tools and eventually identify areas for improvement.
· Identify issues and actively contribute to implementing process improvement solutions.
· Support sustainment of treasury processes through continually improving documentation of processes and controls.
· Provide assistance and training to temporary staff.
· Project initiatives;
· Minimum 3 years of general accounting experience with a professional designation or working toward completion.
· Experience with SAP would be considered a significant asset.
· Basic treasury experience in cash management including daily banking, cash forecasting and familiarity with online banking systems applications.
· Knowledgeable in working with fully integrated financial accounting computer systems.
· Advanced Excel and Word skills.
· Motivated self-starter with strong verbal and written communication skills.
· Team player who is willing to take on more responsibilities as part of his or her growth in the role and the team.
· Strong attention to detail, ability to maintain high level of accuracy and ability to multi-task under pressure is required.
· Ability to work independently, work with others and contribute to a team environment.
· High ethical standards.
· Fantastic position with opportunities for career advancement.
· Great benefits.
· Commitment to the training and development of people.
· Opportunity to build long term equity in Graham.
· Located in SE Calgary(10840 – 27 Street SE) with building amenities including on-site parking and an on-site fitness facility.
Please, no unsolicited resumes or phone enquiries from agencies, thank you.